Terms and Conditions
These are the conditions you agree to when making a booking: please read carefully. You can print a copy for your own records, from the DOWNLOADS page
We do try to ensure that the property is suitable for your party, but the ultimate decision is yours – if you are unsure about this, please phone us for advice before booking. We reserve the right to refuse bookings at our discretion where we believe that such a booking would not be in the best interest of the owner and / or the holidaymaker.
Changeover day is FRIDAY
(We can be flexible on letting days and times if availability permits)
1. Arrival and departure: Can you please arrange to arrive between 3.30 and 4.30 pm on the first day and leave by 10.30 am on the last day so that we have time to prepare the house. For short breaks we try to be as flexible a possible allowing more time either side especially if the property is not occupied on surrounding dates. Please make sure you contact us a couple of days in advance to arrange key collection.
2. Prices are per property: the number of people occupying the premises will be agreed at the time of booking, and shall not exceed the number stated . We reserve the right to terminate the let if numbers are exceeded.
3. A contract of booking is made when we have received your booking details and the reservation deposit and we have confirmed the booking.
4. A deposit / part payment of 15% of the rental cost is required on booking. The balance is due no later than one month before the let begins. If the deposit is not paid within four days of making the booking we reserve the right to cancel the let.
5. If you cancel the booking before the final balance is due, you will forfeit your deposit only. If you cancel on or after this date we will make every effort to re-let the property for your holiday period. If we are successful any monies paid will be refunded. If however we are unsuccessful, the balance will be payable in full. We therefore strongly recommend that you take out holiday cancellation insurance.
6. If we cancel the booking, a full refund of all payment will be given.
7. The prices include bed linen, towels, heating and electricity. A travel cot (cot linen not provided) and a highchair are available on request at no extra charge.
8. Use of the property is at the hirer’s own risk and no liability shall fall on the proprietor for injury to the occupants or for damage or loss of the hirer’s personal property.
9. Guests must leave the property clean and tidy and will be liable for any breakages or damage to the property beyond fair wear and tear.
10. Guests should prevent any of their party from causing a nuisance or disturbance to other residents or occupiers and to leave the premises secure if left unoccupied during the let.
11. Smoking is not permitted in the property.
12. Pets – In order not to disadvantage other visitors, pets may only stay in the lower apartment, and only by prior agreement - are not allowed on beds or furniture.
13. We would also remind our guests that the house is a no smoking area!
We make every effort to ensure that the equipment and facilities are provided as listed, there may inevitably be circumstances beyond our control that prevent this.