Terms and Conditions
These are the conditions you agree to when making a booking: please read carefully. You can print a copy for your own records, from the DOWNLOADS page
We try to ensure that the property is suitable for your party, but the ultimate responsibility is yours. If you are unsure, please phone us for advice before booking. We reserve the right to refuse bookings at our discretion where we believe that such a booking would not be in the best interest of the owner and / or the holidaymaker
Changeover day is FRIDAY for full week bookings. Other days by arrangement.
The property shall be used for holiday purposes only and must not be sub-let. You should tell us how many people will be staying in the property (and their names) when you make the booking.
1. The period of hire is from 4.30pm on the day of arrival until 10.00am on the day of departure. For short breaks we try to be as flexible a possible allowing more time especially if the property is not occupied on surrounding dates. We will leave keys in a key box and instructions will be sent to you at least 5 days before you arrive. You are responsible for replacing the keys in this box when you leave. There will be a £15 replacement charge if keys are lost.
2. Prices are per property; the number of people occupying the premises shall not exceed the number stated for the premises. We reserve the right to terminate the let if numbers are exceeded.
3. A contract of booking is made when we have received your booking details and the reservation deposit and we have confirmed the booking to you.
4. A deposit / part payment of 15% of the rental cost is required on booking. The balance is due no later than one month before the let begins. If the deposit is not paid within three days of making the booking we reserve the right to cancel the let.
5. If you cancel the booking before the date that the final balance is due, you will forfeit your deposit only. If you cancel on or after this date we will make every effort to re-let the property for your holiday period. If we are successful any monies paid excluding the deposit will be refunded. If however we are unsuccessful, the balance will be payable in full. We therefore strongly recommend that you take out holiday cancellation insurance.
6. If we cancel the booking, a full refund of all payment will be given.
7. The rates include bed linen, towels, heating and electricity, and WiFi. A travel cot (cot linen not provided) and a highchair are available on request at no extra charge.
8. Use of the property is at the hirer’s own risk and no liability shall fall on the proprietor for injury to the occupants or for damage or loss of the hirer’s personal property.
9. Guests must leave the property clean and tidy and will be liable for any breakages or damage to the property beyond fair wear and tear.
10. Guests must undertake to prevent any of their party from causing a nuisance or disturbance to other residents or occupiers and to leave the premises secure if left unoccupied during the period of let.
11. Smoking is not permitted in the property.
12. Pets – In order not to disadvantage other visitors, pets may stay by prior agreement and are not allowed on beds or furniture. We reserve the right to charge an extra cleaning fee of £10.
13. We would also remind our guests that the house is a no smoking area!
Please note: There are additional conditions during the Coronavirus emergency. We have provided these details on an information sheet in the Downloads section. You must read these details before booking.
We make every effort to ensure that the equipment and facilities are provided as listed, there may inevitably be circumstances beyond our control that prevent this.